Booking Conditions – UK Courses and Events
- A non-returnable deposit is required at the time of booking being equal to at least 25% of the course/weekend price (with a minimum payment of £25). The balance is due 4 weeks before the commencement of the course/weekend.
- If you book a place by email, a place will be held for you for 10 working days until the deposit cheque is received. After this time, the place may be offered to someone else.
- If you cancel within 4 weeks of the start of a course, you will be liable for the full course fee, unless you find a suitable replacement paying the full amount due.
- Unless otherwise stated, candidates are expected to pay their own accommodation costs and/or catering costs.
- Sometimes Will4Adventure First Aid staff may offer a lift to candidates, in their own cars, either to and from the venue or during a course. These arrangements are nothing to do with Will4Adventure First Aid, and as such are offered on a goodwill basis. No right to travel is intended or implied. They are non-commercial arrangements, and any payments are made solely on a cost-sharing basis. No liability is implied or accepted by Will4Adventure First Aid for any loss or damage experienced by a candidate in such cases.
- The right to alter or cancel a course is reserved. If Will4Adventure First Aid cancels a course, prior to commencement and through no fault of the participant, refunds will be given in full. No liability for consequential loss is accepted.
- Upon receipt of registration for a course/weekend, details of start and finish times are supplied prior to attending, along with an outline programme and any kit requirements.
- Candidates are advised to insure themselves against cancellation or curtailment, personal injury and loss or damage to personal effects and equipment. Will4Adventure First Aid cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to personal effects/equipment, howsoever caused.
- Will4Adventure First Aid is insured for public liability to the limit of £5 million.
We take your privacy seriously. We only use any personal information you provide to administer the services you have requested from us. This is the information from your booking form and, depending on the products you have purchased, it may include information provided on a medical declaration and any supporting documents.
Sometimes we need to provide some of this information to instructors but will only do this to maximise safety in relation to a course. Photos are often taken on courses. We will assume participants are happy for these to be used for promotional material or social media channels. We will always comply with clients if they choose not to have photos taken or used on media channels. Please just inform us if that is the case and we will follow your wishes.
We never pass on client details to third parties and will not contact you unless it is specifically about your course or expedition.
We keep a copy of your booking form (and any additional medical declaration information) for 6 years after your course. After this all data we hold in relation to your course will be securely destroyed.