Booking Conditions – UK courses and events, corporate/group bookings
- Once a group booking contract has been completed and signed this is taken as commitment to honour the booking made at the full price agreed.
- If the company/organisation or a representative of the company/organisation wish to cancel the booking 4 weeks or more from the start of the course/event/training, the company/organisation will be liable for paying 25% of the full fee agreed, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Will4Adventure First Aid.
- If the company/organisation or a representative of the company/organisation wish to cancel the booking within 4 weeks of the start of the course/event/training, the company/organisation will be liable for the full fee agreed.
- Unless otherwise stated, candidates are expected to pay their own accommodation costs and/or catering costs.
- Sometimes Will4Adventure First Aid staff may offer to drive candidates, in their own cars, either to and from the venue or during a course. These arrangements are nothing to do with Will4Adventure First Aid, and as such are offered on a goodwill basis. No right to travel is intended or implied. They are non-commercial arrangements, and any payments are made solely on a cost-sharing basis. No liability is implied or accepted by Will4Adventure
First Aid for any loss or damage experienced by a candidate in such cases.
- The right to alter or cancel a course is reserved. If Will4Adventure First Aid cancels a course/event/training, prior to commencement and through no fault of the participant, refunds will be given in full. No liability for consequential loss is accepted.
- Upon receipt of a group booking contract for a course/event/training, details of start and finish times will be supplied prior to attending, along with an outline programme and any equipment requirements.
- Candidates are advised to insure themselves against cancellation or curtailment, personal injury and loss or damage to personal effects and equipment. Will4Adventure First Aid cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to personal effects/equipment, howsoever caused.
- Where applicable, all course instructors will be qualified to the standard recommended by Mountain Training, or ITC First (for first aid training).
- The syllabus for each course is as stated on this website. However, the exact programme may vary depending on what has been specifically agreed with the client organisation.
- Safety is of paramount importance: candidates are expected to agree to act on any requests that staff consider necessary. Will4Adventure
First Aid, and any of its staff, reserves the right to terminate a course immediately for any person who refuses to act on the advice of course tutors.
- Will4Adventure First Aid is insured for public liability to the limit of £5 million.
Payment of Invoices
All invoices must be paid by BACS transfer to Will4Adventure First Aid or by cheque posted to 13 Spring Hill, Sheffield, S10 1ET.
Late payments may be subject to interest charges in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 2013.
No VAT is charged since Will4Adventure First Aid is not VAT registered.
In the event of any queries please call William Legon on 07791860163 or email at email@example.com
Please note, Will4Adventure First Aid operates in England, United Kingdom as a sole trader.